• Our Location
    925 Luna Circle NW,
    Albuquerque, NM 87102
    Call Now

    The Lucero Law Office, LLC, your best personal injury lawyer in Albuquerque

    The Lucero Law Office, LLC in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is dedicated to providing personalized legal representation. Founded by Albuquerque attorneys Christopher P. Lucero and Leon F. Howard III, The Lucero Law Office, LLC is experienced in the areas of Criminal Defense, Civil Rights, and Personal Injury.

    Free Consultation with the best personal injury attorneys in Albuquerque, NM

    The Lucero Law Office, LLC

    Email Addresses Law Office:info@lucerolawoffice.com Chris Lucero: chris@lucerolawoffice.com

    Book Appointment


    personal injury attorneys in albuquerque, New Mexico

    Our Attorneys

    Our team of attorneys at The Lucero Law Office have over 15 years of combined experience, plus the energy and vigor to take on all of your legal challenges. We the best personal injury lawyer in Albuquerque bring experience, knowledge, and teamwork to help tackle any of the legal problems life may throw your way. Take some time to get to know us here, and give us a call to find out more. More Attorneys

    Our Clients

    Check it out Our Latest News

    Top Rated Albuquerque Personal Injury Attorney

    If you are injured as a result of someone’s negligence or carelessness, you are entitled to compensation. With the help of an Albuquerque personal injury attorney, you can get the compensation you deserve to cover your medical bills, lost income, damages, physical and emotional suffering along with any other loss as a result of the another person’s actions.

    The Lucero Law Office has an experienced Albuquerque personal injury attorney team that can take on cases of this nature and effectively get the victim the compensation they deserve. Since this is our field of work, we are well versed with compensation cases and we know all the tricks in the book that the insurance companies may deploy to try and cheat victims out of fair compensation.

    At the Lucero Law Office, we begin by getting a clear picture of what actually happened, we then move on to creating a solid case which proves the liability of the other party. For example, if you are involved in a car accident, our car accident lawyer Albuquerque NM will begin by collecting evidence to prove that the accident was the fault of the other person and that their actions resulted in your injury. We make it a point to also give you a clear assessment of your situation and what you can expect.

    Compensation You May be Entitled to

    Often victims are not aware that they can claim compensation for a lot of things based on the type of injury and accident they are involved in. It is the role of the personal injury law firm Albuquerque to inform the victim of what they can claim and then help them get this compensation. The Lucero Law Office has successfully helped victims get the following compensation.

    After an Injury

    If you have been injured in an accident, you must get in touch with a personal injury lawyer as soon as you are able to. Of course, you need to get medical attention first, but in the meantime, do not give a statement to any insurance company and do not admit fault. When you contact the Lucero Law Office, we can even come to you at the hospital to discuss your options and what the next right step should be. We have many lawyers who specialize in different fields, for example, our DUI lawyer Albuquerque knows the ins and outs of securing compensation in cases related to accidents caused by people under the influence. It is also important to document everything. Get photographs taken, get medical reports as well as statements from witnesses and a police report. All these would be needed by the lawyer to prove your case.

    Get in Touch with the best Personal Injury Law Firm Albuquerque

    So, if you are a victim of any injury, feel free to contact us, even if you just suspect you are entitled to some compensation, our DWI lawyer Albuquerque would be glad to receive your call and assess your entitlement with all diligence.


    Why do I need a lawyer?

    Lawyers are trained legal professionals who can explain the laws to you; help you evaluate your options; negotiate or mediate conflicts with other people; prepare letters, court forms or other legal documents for you; and represent you in court. The Law Office of Lucero & Howard’s lawyers offer free initial consultations.

    Are personal injury lawyers in Albuquerque New Mexico required to graduate from law school and pass the bar exam?

    While in some states lawyers are not required to attend an accredited law school to become a lawyer, New Mexico Lawyers are required to attend an accredited law school and pass the New Mexico bar exam before practicing law.

    Can I have my record cleared or expunged?

    In New Mexico it depends. If your name or other identifying information was used by another person who was arrested, charged, or convicted of a crime you can petition to have your record expunged.

    Do I need to hire an Albuquerque personal injury attorney?

    Yes. If you’ve been in a car wreck or a slip and fall and have ANY injuries, you need to hire an attorney. Under any circumstance that results in an injury, you should always hire a personal injury attorney. If you’ve been injured and have seen a doctor or chiropractor following the crash, New Mexico law prevents insurance companies from negotiating settlement for 14 days — even if you just went to the ER. Don’t be pressured into an early settlement. The more complex your injuries are, the more you need an attorney.

    What is a good settlement offer in personal injury?

    Good question. There is no one-size-fits-all answer. One factor will be how serious your injuries are and how much medical treatment you needed. The second question is will be how much insurance coverage does the other party have, and how much uninsured/underinsured coverage do you have? Another factor to consider is how did the injury happen? Was it someone who wasn’t paying attention or was it someone doing something he should have known was dangerous — like texting and driving? All of these factors will impact the size of your settlement. You need to talk to a car accident lawyer in Albuquerque NM before you accept any settlement.

    Can I file a lawsuit for car accident if I’m not injured?

    If you are involved in a car accident with no injuries, you can get the help from a car accident attorney for your case. Make sure to seek the help of a car accident lawyer in Albuquerque NM to help with insurance claims and legal procedures. They will help you every step of the way to ensure the insurance company is treating you fairly and compensating you for the total cost of your repairs. They also assist you with calculating any other losses that you may have suffered as a result of your accident.

    Does liability insurance cover my car if it’s damaged in a car accident?

    Depends on who caused the wreck. If you caused the wreck, your liability coverage will only cover the damage you did to the other driver. If the other driver hit you, his insurance will cover the damage to your car and the injuries you suffered up to the limits of his policy coverage. We don’t get to choose the insurance for other drivers, and some insurance companies are terrible to deal with. Also, many drivers don’t know all of the types of insurance they actually carry, including medical insurance on your car policy and rental car coverage. Talk to me, a car accident attorney in Albuquerque NM, and I can help you understand your coverage and the other driver’s.

    What lawyer can deal with car accidents?

    Any attorney with a license can handle the car accident claims but only a personal injury attorney in Albuquerque can deal with auto accidents that involve injuries. These attorney are more familiar with the nuances involved in getting the compensation that you deserve for your injuries. They also provide you with the necessary guidance throughout the claim process.